welcome to....

my blog

Friday, December 4, 2015

DEAR my dearest

Relationship make me weak. Make me emotional and make me uncomfortable all the time. I dont know whether i am not ready yet or i just cannot give commitment yet. I feel up and down and i really2 hate this feeling.

Sometimes i feel like l have butterfly in my stomach and sometimes i feel like zero. It is my first time but i dont know how to deal with it. No friend here to tell and my work just make it worse. Tension..stress..

What i want the most is someone who can understand me and accept me as i am. Im not a perfect girl and not a kind person. I have hatred and also do timid revenge. But i know to differentiate between kindness and evilness.

Hopefully my other half will read this and come to me palli....

No comments:

Post a Comment