welcome to....

my blog

Friday, March 6, 2015

My Friend Wedding....

One of my friend best wedding...not bcoz of d setting, not bcoz of d budget💱 n not bcoz of d grand size of guests....i like dis wed mostly bcoz my friends n i 👭👭can slept over at aini' house🏡 d night b4 hehe...oh ok aini is d one who got married👰...

To go to aini house...i hv to drive🚗 about 5hr alone n go through diificult road at night fuhhh...i drove after get off from work @6.30pm n arrived @10.30pm... alhamdulillah....we all eat...talk...berinai...n tonton MLM 📺hehe...such a precious moment...

The next day...we woke up..make up💄 2gether-gether n go to masjid for akad nikah...very simple n nice wedding...just akad, mas kahwin n an Quran...thats all..the important thing was all of us can take pic📷 n eat together...
After asar i hv to go..my frens too but our body feel very heavy... its not our body but our hearts...LUV U ALLS😘😘

No comments:

Post a Comment